Associate Publisher Operations
Doceree, headquartered in NY with international office in Delhi, founded by veterans of Advertising and Technology are looking at disrupting the multibillion $ Healthcare Advertising space with Data and Artificial Intelligence. Platform is launched in India & US.
We are expanding to other Geos with plan to have global footprints by Q2 2021 and enhancing our services offering and developing new products and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry.
We are currently looking for an Associate Publisher Operations to join our growing Publisher team at Doceree. The Associate Publisher Operations will be reporting to Manager Global Programmatic. We are looking for smart, hardworking, and straight to the point individuals. The ideal candidate will understand digital advertising, ad serving and partner development. The role will be based out of Delhi.
- 2 years of display advertising experience with proficiency in basic AdTech eco system.
- Managing day to day publisher operations including publisher network specific reports, publisher specific setup requests, etc.
- Coordination with internal teams to resolve publisher operation issues. Proactive problem solving.
- Publisher reporting requests both internal and external.
- Analyze datapoints to help in cross sell and upsell across network publishers.
- Network maintenance related tasks including publisher health and supply management.
- Working on process definitions & enhancements to further scale the organizational effectiveness.
- Handle publisher payments and work closely with finance team.
- Must have good written communication skills and analytical skills and proficient in working with MS Excel, Word, Power Point and similar tools.
- Must be enthusiastic and willing to learn about the exciting and high-growth business of online advertising.
- Highly process driven.
- Innovative problem solving in a changing environment.
- Great inter-personal skills and ability to multi-task.
- Team player.