As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry.
Doceree provides the most comprehensive solution to Healthcare and Lifestyle advertisers to reach the target audience in the most effective and efficient way through programmatic digital advertising. Our platform provides unmatched insights to our partners.
Doceree is a growing AdTech start-up delivering innovative solutions. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face challenges together and we win together. And together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the world uses technology.
We are expanding our footprints across the globe and enhancing our services, offering, and developing new products and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry. Doceree is operating in three markets worldwide with headquarters in the NY and offices in three regions – Americas, Europe and APAC.
Why Explore a Career at Doceree
Doceree provides a competitive compensation package including salary, Health insurance, and stock options. Doceree values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We proudly boast of the vibrant and open culture. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are passionate to work on unstructured business problems that can be solved using technology, we would like to talk to you.
- Managing day-to-day financial operations, including bookkeeping, vendor onboarding, PO creation, accounts
- payable, accounts receivable, and payroll processing.
- Managing monthly books closing- Reconciliation of Bank, Vendors, Prepayments, Accruals,
Assist in preparing financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements.
- Ensuring compliance with tax laws, financial regulations, accounting principles, and company policies.
- Collaborate with internal and external auditors during financial audits and assist in addressing audit findings. Monitor cash flow and liquidity positions.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor & master’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of exp in relevant field.
- Proven experience in finance or accounting roles, preferably as a assistant or manager finance.
- Proficiency in Ms Excel, ERP systems; Oracle Netsuits, Quickbooks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively in a team.
Location: Delhi/ Noida