Solutions Engineer – Partner Integrations – United States (Remote)
As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry.
Doceree provides the most comprehensive solution to
Healthcare and Lifestyle advertisers to reach the target audience in the most effective and efficient way through programmatic digital advertising. Our platform provides unmatched insights to our partners.
Doceree is a growing AdTech start-up delivering innovative solutions. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face challenges together and we win together. And together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the world uses technology.
We are expanding our footprints across the globe and enhancing our services, offering, and developing new products and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry. Doceree is operating in three markets worldwide with headquarters in the NY and offices in three regions – Americas, Europe and APAC.
Why Explore a Career at Doceree
Doceree provides a competitive compensation package including salary, Health insurance, and stock options. Doceree values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We proudly boast of the vibrant and open culture. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are passionate to work on unstructured business problems that can be solved using technology, we would like to talk to you.
As the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging, Doceree is transforming the digital communication landscape in the healthcare industry. Doceree is expanding rapidly and globally- operating in three markets worldwide with headquarters in the US, Europe and India. The platform is launched in India & US. We are expanding to other geos and enhancing our services offering and developing new products and solutions to address the unmet needs of industry.
Partnerships are an essential part of Doceree’s business, and we are looking for a motivated and talented Solutions Engineer focused on partner integrations to help us scale our partner ecosystem. This is a high visibility role that plays a crucial part in Doceree’s partnership strategy as we continue to scale and build a uniquely connected ecosystem of partners that bring efficiency and innovation to Doceree customers across the globe. This role would appeal to someone who loves problem solving, thinking through complex scenarios, and influencing partner-driven products and solutions for customers.
- As a Solutions Engineer, you’ll be directly responsible for integrating partner products with Doceree.
- Own the technical strategy and execution lifecycle of integrations with our API providers — ideation, development, launch, and beyond.
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, sales, and GTM to deliver enterprise-grade integrations & expand Doceree’s partner ecosystem.
- Manage the technical relationship including troubleshooting and optimizing existing integrations, and migrating them off legacy integrations
- Leverage relationships and technical expertise to grow Doceree’s business by enabling product integrations with third-party partners.
- Implement and support data integrations, data syndication, customer data management, measurement, and other best-in-class technology providers.
- You have a broad set of technical skills and will lend them to solve technology problems, making an impact for users and helping shape the direction of Doceree’s products and services.
- Ensure the prompt and proper resolution of any technical challenges faced by our partners.
- Perform implementation reviews, and own maintenance and optimization of partner integrated products.
- Manage partner expectations, and own communications with internal and external stakeholders related to partner integrations and implementations.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 4+ years in an integration, product, and/or engineering role, preferably at a startup
- Strong technical understanding and problem solving, preferably in the form of a prior Computer Science background or other technical degree.
- Prior experience with APIs and third-party tech integrations, specifically across data and advertising technology providers.
- Deep understanding of the programmatic advertising, buy-side technologies including data management, inventory, measurement, verification, and verall adtech ecosystem along with key participants.
- Ability to manage responsibilities across different areas such as working cross functionally, debugging APIs, or writing technical documentation.
- Strong communication skills, adept at interfacing with different audiences and communicating complex technical concepts
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
You can also share your resume at email@example.com